The Indian Navy has issued a notice on its official site joinindiannavy.gov.in declaring the recruitment of 2,700 positions of Navy Sailor for its August 2020 batch.
The last date to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment is Nov 18, 2019.
- Sailor Senior Secondary: 2,200 openings
- Sailor Artificer Apprentice: 500 openings
- Eligibility criteria for Recruitment
For Indian Navy SSR: Interested aspirants should have qualified class 12 from a recognized board with Physics and Maths and at least one of these subjects (Chemistry/computer/biology).
For Indian Navy AA: Interested candidates must have qualified class 12 with Maths and Physics with a minimum of sixty percent in aggregate.
Steps to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Step 1: Go to the official site of Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Step 2: Login with your registered email and click on Careers &Jobs’ tab
- Step 3: Click on the Complete Your Application Online Now’
- Step 4: Fill the Indian Navy sailor application form 2019
- Step 5: Upload a scanned copy of your photo
- Step 6: Re-check the application form before submission
- Step 7: Take a printout for future reference
Selection procedure for Indian Navy Sailor positions
The recruitment for Sailor posts will be based on the competitors’ performance in computer-based tests (CBT), Pulmonary function tests (PFT) and medical test.
Indian Navy salary
Indian Navy Sailors will be provided a stipend of ₹ 14,600 per month in the initial training phase.
After that, the applicants will be put in level 3 of the defence pay matrix which will earn them a salary between ₹ 21,700 and 69,100.
- Application procedure begins: Nov. 8, 2019
- Last date for submitting the application: Nov. 18, 2019