The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam, has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 2,000 vacancies for various posts in the police department. The application process for the same has begun on June 15 and will conclude on June 30. Candidates can apply for various posts like steno, DEO, typist, peon and several posts of foreigner's tribunal under the Assam government at the official website of SLPRB Assam. All these posts will be filled on a contractual basis for two years, and subsequently renewable on annual basis with fixed pay.
Assam Police recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Assam Police recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria:
- Data Entry Operator - 400 posts
- UDA-cum - Accountant - 200 posts
- Stenographer Gr. - 200 posts
- Lower Division Assistant - 200 posts
- Bench Assistant - 200 posts
- Typist - 200 posts
- Copyist - 200 posts
- Office Peon - 200 posts
- Data Entry Operator- HSSLC passed
- UDA-cum - Accountant- Graduate in Commerce
- Stenographer Gr- Graduate in any discipline
- Lower Division Assistant- Graduate in any discipline
- Bench Assistant- Graduate in any discipline
- Typist- Graduate in any discipline
- Copyist- HSSLC passed
Note: Candidate must be a citizen of India, and a resident of Assam.
Assam Police recruitment 2019: Pay scale:
Assam Police recruitment 2019: Application fee
- Data entry operator- Rs10, 000
- UDA-cum-accountant- Rs 35,000
- Stenographer Gr- Rs 35,000
- Lower Division Assistant- Rs 30,000
- Bench Assistant- Rs 30,000
- Typist- Rs 30,000
- Copyist- Rs 9,000
- Office Peon- Rs 9,000
- Chowkidar- Rs 9,000
No application fee is required for the application.
Assam Police recruitment 2019: Age limit
The candidate's age should be between 18 and 38 years.
The selection will be done on the basis of a written and a practical test.
- The written test will be conducted for the following posts: Stenographer Gr.III, Bench Assistant and Typist, Data Entry Operator, Copyist and UDA-cum-Accountant
- The practical test will be conducted for the following posts: Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Typist, Bench Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, and Copyist
- A physical test and viva will be conducted for peon and chowkidar posts.