BHU Recruitment 2019:
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi has released an official notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for 350 Assistant Professor vacancies. The last date for online submission of application, fee payment and forms PDF download is June 25 upto 5 pm. Meanwhile, the last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures is June 29.
BHU Recruitment 2019: Details of the vacancies
Name of the post:
Name of the department:
BHU Recruitment 2019: Here's how to apply
- Faculty of Medicine
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharm Vigyan
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Institute of Management Studies
- Faculty of Performing Arts
- Faculty of Visual Arts
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus Barkachha, Mirzapur
- Log on to the official website of university, bhu.ac.in
- Click on 'CLICK HERE TO APPLY AGAINST ROLLING ADVT NO 01/2019-2020 FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ' link flashing under notice board
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Click on new registration and make your login account
- Log in by entering your 'Username' and 'Password'
- Complete the application form by entering all the required details
- Upload all the relevant documents and pay the application fee
- Click on submit
- Download the online submitted application form and take print out of the same.
Note: The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Office of the Registrar, (Recruitment & Assessment Cell), Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi-221005 by last date of submission of application.
BHU Recruitment 2019: Application fee to be paid
All the candidates need to pay Rs 1,000 for each application form.
BHU Recruitment 2019: Important instructions for candidates
- Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure that you have the following: A scanned copy of photograph, signature, caste certificate (if any), Income certificate regarding EWSs (if any), certificate for PwDs (if any), educational
- 10 qualifications and experience related documents in JPEG/JPG format. The photograph shall not exceed 50 kb and other documents shall not exceed 100 kb. Digital copies publications for up loading
- While filling the online application, if the browser closes unexpectedly or if the candidate is logged out, he/she may use the login information sent to his/her email to login again
- Please ensure to enter all your research publications and other Academic/Research contributions in the online application. Only the information entered in the online applications will be taken into account for deciding eligibility and/or shortlisting
- Uploading digital copies of publications is essential
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED
Assistant professor (from 30234 to 30260, from 30262 to 30277 post code): The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 67,700 to Rs 2, 08,700.
Assistant professor (30261, from 30278 to 30445 post code): The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 57,700 to Rs 1, 82,400.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : June 25