BPSSC, The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has issued an official notification inviting all the interested aspirants for filling up over 100 openings for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. The Bihar Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2020 has begun and the last date to apply is March 30.
For Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020, the selection of candidates will be done on written exam. For more details, applicants can check the official website, i.e bpssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Steno Assistant Sub Inspector -133
Steps to Apply Online for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Candidates need to log on to the official website of Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission.
- Step 2: On the homepage, open the link," Apply Online for the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2020)."
- Step 3: On the new page, make your login account and click on registration.
- Step 4: Key in the application form in the directed format.
- Step 5: Then next, pay the application fees for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020.
- Step 6: Candidates are advised to 'View the Application Status.'
Direct link to apply: Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020
- General: ₹ 700
- EBC/BC: ₹700
- SC/ST: ₹ 400
- PWD: ₹ 400
For the post of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector in Bihar Police, the applicant should be Matriculation or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Also, the candidates should have diploma in Computer Application.
Age limit: Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020
The applicant must be in the age bracket of 18 - 25 years. Meanwhile, candidates from the reserved category will get age relaxation according to government standards.
Important Dates to Remember
Last Date to Apply: March 30