CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has delivered the hall tickets of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019. All the applicants can download the CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019 from the official site, i.e. ctet.nic.in. The CTET 2019 will be conducted on Dec. 8, 2019, in 20 languages in 110 cities over the country.
Steps to download CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019:
Direct link: Get Link
- Visit to the official site of CBSE CTET 2019
- On the homepage, click on ''''''''''''''''Login - CTET December 2019''''''''''''''''
- Put your application number, dob and security pin
- Click on login
- Admit cards will appear on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future reference.
The CTET exam is classified into two papers:
- Paper I - Primary stage for classes 1 to 5 teachers
- Paper-II - Elementary stage for classes 6 to 8 teachers
- Paper-I will be conducted from 9:30 am to noon
- Paper-II will be held from 2 pm - 4:30 pm
Language of the question paper:
Main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English)
Validity duration of CTET certificate:
The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be 7 years from the date of announcement of its result for all sections.
There is no restraint on the no. of attempts a candidate can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A candidate who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her grade.
The competitors shall report at the exam center 90 minutes before the initiation of the exam. Applicant report at the exam center after 9:30 am shall not be permitted to sit in Paper I and candidate report after 2 pm shall not be permitted to sit in Paper-II.
About CTET certificate:
The CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility to get the teaching position. Once the candidate gets the certificate, he or she can apply for teacher openings issued by different schools like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, and so on.
Though, obtaining the CTET Certificate 2019 is not that simple. Applicants must bring the minimum passing marks or cut off to get the Certificate.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has consigned the obligation of conducting CTET to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.