IIT Delhi is scheduled to issue the results of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2020 on Monday, March 16, 2020. However, going by the previous years’ trend, the results of the postgraduate engineering entrance examination may out days before the exam — any time between March 13 to 15, 2020. The result will be available on the official website.
The entrance exam was conducted on February 1, 2, 8 and 9, 2020 and the last date to raise objection on GATE answer key was February 21.
GATE 2020 result will be declared on the basis of marks secured by competitors in their respective papers. The score remains valid for a period of 3 years from the date of announcement of the result.
Steps to check GATE result 2020
- Step 1: Visit the official website to check GATE result.
- Step 2: Open the link ‘gate 2020 result’ when it will available.
- Step 3: Log-in by using registration number and password.
- Step 4: Your Gate Result 2020 will appear.
- Step 5: Download the same and take a print out for further use.
The scorecards are uploaded at GOAPS. The qualified competitors can download them from March 16 onwards. The GATE 2020 scorecard will be available till May 31, 2020. After that, it can be taken as a soft copy until December 31 by paying ₹ 500.