The process of applying for NTA, the National Testing Agency Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 will start from March 02, 2020, (Monday) onwards. Interested candidates are hereby instructed to apply for the test on the official website at du.ac.in. The candidates can also visit nta.ac.in to apply for the DUET 2020 examination. The last date to complete the application process for DUET 2020 exam is March 21, 2020.
The NTA will conduct the DUET 2020 exam from June 02, 2020, and will conclude on June 09, 2020. Previous year, the DUET exam was conducted from June 30, 2019, to July 05, 2019.
- Last date to submit online application form - March 21, 2020
- Exam to begin- June 02, 2020
- Exam to conclude- June 09, 2020
- The date for the release of hall ticket- April 30, 2020
- Result to be announced- June 25, 2020
The DUET 2020 (Delhi University Entrance Test) will be conducted in multiple shifts from June 02, 2020, - June 09, 2020. There will be 3 shifts- morning, afternoon and evening. The DUET 2020 morning shift will be from 8 AM - 10 AM, afternoon shift will be from 12 noon - 2 PM, and the evening shift will be from 4 PM - 6 PM.
The interested applicants who are going for the DUET 2020 can opt for the examination venue of their choice.
Steps to Apply for DUET 2020 Exam:-
- Interested applicants need to visit the official website of the Delhi University. However, the candidates can also visit nta.ac.in to apply for the DUET 2020.
- On the official home page, one needs to click on the link- Download application form.
- Now, after clicking on the ‘Download application form’ link, a new page will pop up on the screen.
- The interested applicants need to key in the details - Date of birth, name, marks obtained in the previous exam, etc.
- After registering the details, upload one passport size photo.
- After the completion of the details and uploading, click on ‘submit’ for the submission of the form.