The online registration date for JEE Main 2020 process has been extended till next week. All the eligible applicants can fill up online form for JEE Main 2020 April exam on the official site. The JEE Main Registration 2020 has been extended to let the aspiring candidates who have not been able to apply in the online application form. This year, the JEE Main April 2020 exam will be conducted by NTA( National Testing Agency) from April 3- April 9, 2020.
"All the registered candidates of JEE (Main) January/April-2020 note that the facility for correction in their data (except choice of cities) will be operational on the site: jeemain.nta.nic.in from 13/03/2020 to 16/03/2020 (up to 11:50 pm)," state the official notification issued by NTA.
How students can apply online for NTA JEE Main 2020?
- Step 1: Candidate needs to apply online on the official website of NTA JEE Main 2020 April exam.
- Step 2: Open the link, "Application Form for JEE(Main) April -2020".
- Step 3: Further, make your login account on the new page and log in again using details.
- Step 4: Then fill the JEE Main 2020 application and complete the application process.
- Step 5: Upload all the required documents for JEE Main Registration 2020 April examination.
Mode of exam: NTA JEE Main Registration 2020
- Paper 1 (BE/BTech) in "CBT(Computer Based Test)" mode only.
- Paper 2 (BArch/ BPlanning): Mathematics- Part I & Aptitude Test-Part II in " CBT" mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in "Pen & Paper Based" (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet.
Important Dates to Remember
- The Last Date to apply for NTA JEE Main Registration 2020: March 12, 2020 (5 pm)
- Final transaction of fee: March 12 (up to 11:50 pm) (Via Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI and PAYTM Service
- Correction in Particulars (except choice of Cities): From March 13 - March 16, 2020