The Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2020 to admissions to UG engineering programs in the union territories of J&K and Ladakh has been issued on the official site of JKCET. Candidates who are eligible and are interested in taking admissions to B.Tech programs can fill the exam forms till March 31, 2020 and paying the fee online.
To apply for JKCET, you need to upload several documents like valid residence proof of J&K or Ladakh, dob certificate, category certificate (if applicable), Class 12th marksheet (if not awaited), Scanned image of signature and passport size photograph.
Step to Apply Online for JKCET 2020 Exam:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JKBOPEE.
- Step 2: A new page will get opened.
- Step 3: Read the instructions and click on 'I have read the instructions'.
- Step 4: Then Click on Apply.
- Step 5: Enter the required particulars.
- Step 6: Once you complete the application, click on Submit.
- Step 7: Do your online payment.
- Step 8: Upload the documents.
- Step 9: Click on 'Print Application Form' and keep a hard copy with you for further reference.
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹ 1,200 online via debit, credit card, net banking, BHIM, among others. In there are any modifications after submitting the application form online, you need to contact the BOPEE office in Srinagar for making amendments.
The offline JKCET exam 2020 will be conducted on April 26 over various test centers in the union territories. Candidates applying for the JKCET 2020 should be a resident of J&K or Ladakh and should have completed 17 years of age. For more information, candidate can visit the official site- jkbopee.gov.in