JSSC Recruitment 2019: The Jharkhand SSC will start the application process for the recruitment for the post of Special Branch Constable tomorrow, June 17, 2019. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format. The online application process will start on June 17, 2019. There are a total of 1012 vacancies for the post. Candidates can check the official website of Jharkhand SSC i.e. jssc.nic.in for the notice
JSSC Recruitment 2019: important dates
JSSC Recruitment 2019: How to apply
- Commencement of submission of online application: 17 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 June 2019
- Date of depositing examination fee: 18 to 23 June 2019
Candidates who are interested can go to the official website of Jharkhand SSC i.e. jssc.nic.in and can fill the application form from tomorrow June 17, 2019. The last date of submission is June 21, 2019. Candidates are requested to take a print out of the application for future reference.
JSSC Recruitment 2019: important details
- Eligibility criteria: Candidate should be a class 12 passed
- Age limit: 19 to 27 years
- Selection process: There will be three stages of tests, first there will be a written test, after this, the candidate has to go through a physical test and after that, there will be an interview.
- Vacancy: 1012 posts are available as per the notification
- Examination Fee: General - Rs 800/- and SC/ST- Rs 200/-