An official notification has been issued by the Kerala Public Service Commission due to the outbreak of covid-19. Kerala Administrative Services Examination Mains test 2020 has been scheduled to be conducted in July 2020. The Center and the actual dates of the exam will be announced by the Commission next.
The preliminary exam was conducted in February 2020, for the openings of KAS officer, Junior Time Scale Trainee Stream 1, Stream 2 and Stream 3.
The Kerala PSC examination was conducted in 2 shifts with more than 3 lakh aspirants appearing in the exam. The number of centres in Trivandrum was 261 whereas Waynad had 30 centres.
For more details, competitors can also visit the Kerala PSC official website.
Steps to Fill Kerala PSC 2020
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Step 2: Go to the link that indicates recruitment.
- Step 3: Open the link that reads the KAS Mains application.
- Step 4: Go to the application link and fill the form.
- Step 5: Complete the form, with demanded fee payment and submit it.
- Step 6: Save a copy of the application form for further reference.