The Management Aptitude Test will be held in February 2020 by the All India Management Association. Aspirants, who want to register for MAT February 2020, can register themselves on the official site. Details about the examination have been issued on the official site.
Mode of test:
Candidate can take MAT as
- PBT(Paper-Based Test)
- CBT(Computer Based Test)
- Both PBT & CBT
The application fee for MAT 2020 differs upon the mode of test you are intending to opt for.
For Paper Based Test (PBT) ₹1550/-
For Computer Based Test (CBT) ₹1550/-
For Both PBT & CBT ₹ 2650/-
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 -150 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 -150 kb)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
Aspirants can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying extra fees of rupees symbol 1100/- in addition to rupees symbol 1550/-.
Aspirants opting for both PBT and CBT will have the bonus of picking additional 2 Management Institutes for sending their scores in addition to the current availability of selecting 5 Management Institutes which means they can select 7 Management Institutes in total.
- Steps to apply for MAT February 2020
- Register yourself at https://mat.aima.in/feb20
- Select the mode of test, i.e. PBT, CBT, or both
- Choose the mode of payment online Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking, UPI and Paytm wallet
- Complete the form and click on submit.