The application process for the NTA UGC NET June examination 2020 has been started from Monday, March 16, 2020. Interested aspirants can apply through the official sites- nta.ac.in or ntanet.nic.in.
NET, The National Eligibility Test will be conducted from June 15 to 20, 2020.
Applicants should have at least 55 percent marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination from recognized institutions. For reserved category candidates, the minimum marks should be 50 percent.
Students having PG diploma/certificate granted by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the abroad University/ Institute should in their own interest, determine the equivalence of their diploma/degree/ certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from AIU (Association of Indian Universities), New Delhi.
Applicants should not be more than 30-year-old. Relaxation of 5 years is provided for OBC, ST/SC/PwD, and transgender candidates. Moreover, three-year relaxation is for LLM degree candidates and relaxation up to five years is given for candidates who have served in armed forces subject to length of service, as per the official notification.
Steps to apply for UGC NET June 2020
- Step 1: Log on to the official website , of UGC-NET.
- Step 2: On the homepage open the link ‘UGC NET 2020 June registration’.
- Step 3: The candidate will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Enter your personal details and register.
- Step 5: Log-in using newly created registration number.
- Step 6: Fill form, upload images, and download.
- Step 7: Make payment.
UGC NET June 2020: Important Dates
- Dates for registration: March 16 -April 16
- Download of admit cards: May 15
- Dates of exams: June 15 to 20
- Result Declaration: July 5, 2020
Applicants need to download the confirmation page of payment and duly filled application form for reference. The last date for the registration process is April 16, 2020.
The NET is conducted for eligibility for Assistant Professor post only or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or both. Those candidates who clear the JRF will be eligible to receive scholarships from University Grants Commission (UGC). For more information NET aspirants can visit the official website- ntanet.nic.in.