Attention candidates, Patna University has begun the online application process for Patna University Common Entrance Test, PUCET from April 30, 2020. Candidates who want to apply can visit the official site of the university so as to apply until June 20, 2020. Students can apply for both Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs available in the university. The state results for class 12th have already been issued in March. According to the schedule, the last date to apply is June 20, 2020.
Important Dates: Patna University Admission 2020
- Starting date of online application: April 30, 2020
- Last date of online application: June 20, 2020
- Date of start of classes: August 24, 2020
Steps to Apply for PUCET 2020
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Patna university.
- Step 2: Open the link which says online application for the year 2020-21.
- Step 3: A new page will present on the screen.
- Step 4: Register yourself by entering your details.
- Step 5: Apply for the course you want for.
- Step 6: Fill the application form and upload all the asked credentials.
- Step 7: Complete the application fee process and click on the submit option.
- Step 8: Save the application form for further reference.
The Patna University had issued its calendar way before UGC had announced the guidelines for universities. The university will be recommencing the admission process for the candidates whose results have not been issued yet on July 1, 2020, till July 31, 2020.