PGIMER, the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, has extended the application dates for PGIMER MD/MS Entrance Test 2020. The institute has issued a detailed notification on the same on its official site.
The notification clearly said that the dates have been extended till May 6, 2020. The aspirants can check the application on pgimer.edu.in.
Important Dates: PGIMER MD/MS Exam 2020
- Releasing date of application form: April 6, 2020
- Last date to apply previously: April 26, 2020
- Last date to apply now: May 6, 2020
Step to Fill the PGIMER MD/MS 2020 Form
- Step 1: Candidates are requested to visit the official website of PGIMER.
- Step 2: Search for the admission section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the link that states ‘MD/MS application form 2020’.
- Step 4: Register yourself and fill the form.
- Step 5: Upload all your necessary documents including the photographs and signatures.
- Step 6: Key in all your details and submit the form.
- Step 7: Applicants can save a copy of the form for further reference.
The candidate should have a BDS degree with a minimum of 55 percent marks in each. For further information visit the official website of PGIMER. The national level entrance test is held to fill the seats in the institute twice a year, once in January and once in July.
This year the examination would be conducted through online mode. Till last year, it was conducted in a pen-paper based test.