PPSC, Punjab Public Service Commission is looking for candidates to hire for Principal, Head Master, and other positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official site
This PPSC recruitment drive is intending to recruit 544 posts in the organization. The last date for application is till April 30, 2020.
This recruitment will be for the Department of School Education, Punjab. Applicants can check more related details like important dates, eligibility, and other details below.
PPSC Principal Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencing date of application: March 26, 2020
- Last date of application: April 30, 2020
- Last date for submitting application fees: May 7, 2020
- Block Primary Education Officer: 75 Posts
- Principal: 158 Posts
- Head Master/Head Mistress: 311 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: PPSC Principal Recruitment 2020
- Principal: Applicants must have cleared BEd, PG (Arts, Science, Commerce, Engg) with relevant experience.
- Head Master/Head Mistress: Applicants must have passed Graduation, BEd with experience.
- Block Primary Education Officer: Candidates must have passed Degree, Two years Elementary Teacher’s Training course, DElEd or BEd with experience.
Check Official Notification for Principal, Head Master, and Block Primary Education Officer.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 37 years of age.
Application Fees: PPSC Principal Recruitment 2020
- For other categories: ₹ 500 (Application Charges) + ₹ 2500 (Exam Fee)
- For SC/ST of all states and BC of Punjab: ₹ 500 (Application Charges) + ₹ 625 (Exam Fee)
- PH of Punjab: ₹ 500 (Application Charges) + ₹ 1250 (Exam Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: ₹ 500 (Application Charges)