PSEB, Punjab School Education Board has declared the result of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (PSTET) on its official site today, i.e., March 23, 2020. The candidates who have appeared for the PSTET 2018 can visit the official website of PSEB ie. pstet.net — to check and download their result.
PSTET 2018 was attended on January 19, 2020, at various centers over the state. The information available on the official website states“PSTET 2018 (Conducted on 19 January 2020) - Result announced on 23-03-2020.”
Steps to Check PSTET Result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the PSTET result.
- Visit the official website of PSEB.
- On the homepage open the link which states“Result Declared”.
- You will be directed to a new page of the PSEB website.
- Insert your PSTET registration number and password.
- Your PSTET result will be presented on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference.
Candidates can check their PSTET result either from the official website or from the direct link given below. Aspirants need to log in with their registration number and password to check the result.
Direct Link to Download PSTET Result