SBI Junior Associate main exam result 2019: Attention students, The State Bank of India have declared the result for the mains exam for the post of Junior Associate Clerk exam 2019 on its official site. Applicants can visit the official site of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in and can download and check their results.
Steps to check the result of SBI Junior Associate main exam 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of SBI (sbi.co.in)
- Step 2: Click on ''''''''career'''''''' option which is on the top right corner
- Step 3: Click on junior associates link
- Step 4: Enter the required details
- Step 5: A PDF file with selected applicants roll number will appear
- Step 6: Download the pdf and take a printout for future process.
SBI Junior Associate main exam result 2019: Other information to keep in mind.
The starting salary for the post is Rs 13,075 Probation
Selected learners will be on probation for 6 months.
The total number of vacancies is 8,653
The SBI is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. It is a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world''''''''s biggest corporations of 2019.