SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 released on official website
. SBI Clerk Prelim better known as Junior Associate examination will be held by the State Bank of India. After this examination as many as 8000 Customer Support & Sales (clerk) will be selected in different offices of SBI over the country. The SBI Clerk Prelim examination will be managed tentatively either in the month of February or March this year. The SBI Clerk Mains will be held on April 19, 2020.
Candidates should check these particulars in SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card:
5. Examination center name
8. Code of eligibility
Important Dates at a glance:
- SBI Clerk PET Call Letter: Feb 03, 2020
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 issue Date for Prelims: Feb 11, 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary): February/March 2020
- Download Admit Card for Main Examination: Second week of April 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Date (Mains): April 19, 2020
SBI Prelims paper structure
1. Prelims examination will be objective type.
2. The paper will have 100 questions in 3 different parts - English Language, Numerical Ability, & Reasoning Ability.
3. Students will be given 20 minutes for each part.
4. Every incorrect answer will get 1/4 negative mark each.
SBI Clerk prelims and mains exam centre
Belgaum, Bengaluru, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli Dharwad, Mandya, Mysore, Mangalore, Shimoga, Udupi
Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain
Delhi NCR (All NCR Cities)
Aligarh, Agra, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gonda, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Moradabad, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr. Noida, Varanasi
Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri