Jawaharlal Nehru University has released vacancies for the Section Officer and Senior Assistant posts. Applicants interested can apply latest by Dec. 09, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for both the posts
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- A Bachelor Degree from an authenticated University.
- Deputies holding analogous post on regular basis (or) with five (5) years of regular service in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (Pay Level-6 as per 7th CPC) as a Senior Assistant or equivalent from the Central/State government Universities and other autonomous forms.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation. Age Limit: Maximum 40 years.
- A Bachelor Degree from a known University.
- At least 5 years experience in Administration/Accounts/Secretarial work, of which at least three years as UDC in the pay Level-4 of 7th CPC or an equivalent post in a University/Government/ Public Sector undertaking/Corporate Institution of repute (The applicants working in private sectors should have minimum salary equal to Central Govt. Pay Scale i.e. Level 4 of 7th CPC+DA, HRA & TA).
- Knowledge of Computer Operation. Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.
Steps to apply
- Visit the official site of JNU https://www.jnu.ac.in/node
- Click on ''Jobs @ JNU''
- Click on non-teaching jobs
- Go to on revised rules and regulations to check your eligibility criterion
- Towards the end of the page, click on ''Apply Now''
The required documents
- Passport size photos
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Self-attested copies of essential educational qualification
- DOB certificate
- Work Experience certificates
- NOC from the present employer
- Caste/PWD certificate, etc.