The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2019-20 admit cards have been issued on the regional websites of SSC. The commission has released the SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020 for Eastern Region, Central Region, Western Region (Mumbai), Madhya Pradesh Region, and other regions. All the competitors appearing for SSC CGL 2019 can download the admit cards/hall tickets from the SSC regional websites.
According to the schedule released by the commission, the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2019 will be conducted from March 2 to March 11, 2020, at several test centers over the nation. Further, the SSC CGL Examination 2019 Tier 2 and Tier III exam will be held from June 22 - June 25, 2020. For more informations, all the aspirants can check the official site of SSC.
Steps to download: SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020
- Go to the regional website of SSC
- On the homepage, open the link 'COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION (TIER - I), 2019
- (KNOW YOUR STATUS AND DOWNLOAD e-Admit Card)
- Key in your roll number/registration id OR Candidates Name and Roll Number
- Then click on submit
- The Tier I Admit Card 2020 will be presented on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference.
Region-wise list of websites: SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2020
- Eastern Region: sscer.org
- Karnataka Kerala Region: ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Central Region: ssc-cr.org
- North Western Sub-Region: sscnwr.org
- MP Sub-Region: sscmpr.org
- Southern Region: sscsr.gov.in
- Western Region: sscwr.net
- North Eastern Region: sscner.org.in
- North Region: sscnr.net.in
Important Instructions for Aspirants
- Competitors must note that while sitting in the exam, they should have an original photo id which has the same dob as it is printed in the entry certificate.
- If the date of birth is not given in the original photo official identity card, then the competitor must have an additional government original certificate as proof of their dob.
- If the date of birth mentioned in the original photo identity card/official certificate issued as proof of admission certificate and date of birth does not match, then the candidate will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Paper pattern: SSC CGL Exam 2019
The SSC CGL exam will be held in four tiers:
- Tier 1: Computer Based Examination
- Tier 2: Computer Based Examination
- Tier 3: Descriptive paper (Pen and Paper)
- Tier 4: Computer Proficiency Test / Data Entry Skill Test & Document Verification
For any query about SSC CGL Examination 2019, all the aspirants can check the official site of the commission.