The Staff Selection Commission, SSC has issued the marks of the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Exam 2018. All the applicants can check the SSC CGL Tier-II Marks 2018 on the official site of the commission, the link for which is ssc.nic.in.
The aspirants may check their marks till Dec 6, 2019 by using his/her registration number/roll number and registered password. The council announced the results of CGL Tier II Exam 2018 on Oct. 25.
The exam was attended from Sep. 11 to Sep. 14, 2019. As per releases, a total of 15,162 candidates qualified to appear for the Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV General Studies, Finance and Accounts while 1, 50,396 competitors qualified for Tier-II (Paper-I and Paper-II). A total of 8578 applicants qualified for Tier-II [Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III (Statistics)].
How to check the Tier-II Marks 2018:
- Log on to the official site of SSC
- On the homepage, click on Uploading of marks of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2018
- PDF file with direct link to check marks will be presented
- On the new page, select the exam, roll number/registration and registration password
- Click on submit
- Results will pop up on the screen
- Download it and take print out for future use.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was founded on Nov 4, 1975. The system works under the Government of India and recruits staff for different positions in the several Bureaus and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.