Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2019 for the Proficiency Test today on March 5, 2020. Aspirants who were waiting for the admit card can download it from the official site of TSPSC i.e. tspsc.gov.in. The proficiency test will be conducted on March 8, 2020.
The written exam was conducted on September 1, 2019, and the result was announced on November 12, 2019, on the official website. A total of 7454 competitors have been selected to appear for the Proficiency Test, according to the official notice.
Steps to download TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2019
- Step 1: Go to the official site of TSPSC.
- Step 2: On the home page open the link “TSPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2019”.
- Step 3: A new page will open where competitors will have to key in the login details.
- Step 4: The admit card will be presented on the screen.
- Step 5: Check the admit card and download it for future reference.
A total of 13.5 lakh competitors appeared for Group 4 exam. TNPSC Group 4 2019 recruitment drive will fill up a total of 649 openings for various posts namely Administrative Officer, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Junior Assistant, Draftsman, Typist, and Steno-typist.