The University of Calicut has announced the results of the Revaluation, Supplementary, UG and PG exams. Interested students who had appeared in the exam can check their results by visiting the site i.e. results.uoc.ac.in.
The University of Calicut has announced the results for the following exams:
(1) Second Semester Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) Examination 6/2019
(2) VIII Semester B.Tech Special Supplementary Examination, September 2018(09 Scheme-2009 Admission)
(3) Revaluation Result of I semester BA,BSW,BVC,BTFP,AFU CUCBCSS UG Regular Supply Imp Examination 11/2018
(4) I Year B.Sc. Nursing Supplementary Examination 10/2017
(5) II semester B.Sc CUCBCSS UG Regular supply imp examination 04/2019
(6) III Semester M.A. History (Uni. Depts) Examination 11/2019
(7) III Semester M.A. Tamil (Affiliated Colleges) Examination 11/2019
Steps to check the University of Calicut results online:
(1) Aspirants need to visit the official website
of the varsity. Besides this, one can also check their results online @ cupbresults.uoc.ac.in.
(2) On the homepage, the candidate needs to click on ‘Examination results’.
(3) A new page will pop up, where there will be a number of the link of the exams.
(4) One requires to click on the relevant link which he/she wants to check.
(5) Then a new page will appear on the screen where one needs to key in their ‘Register Number’ and ‘Security Code’.
(6) Once you put the details, click on ‘Get Result’.
(7) After getting the results, save it and download it.
(8) For further reference, one needs to take a hard copy of the same.