UPPSC, The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the Admit Card for BEO (Block Education Officer) preliminary exam on its official site.
Students, who have applied for the UPPSC BEO 2019 exam against Advt. No. A-4/E-1/2019 on December 13, 2019, can download their admit card on the official website.
The UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary exam will be conducted in single-shift from 09:30 am - 11:30 am on Sunday, March 22, 2020, at around 18 districts - Agra, Prayagraj, Ajamgarh, Bareli, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur City, Lucknow, Moradabad, Barabanki, Meerut, Raibareli, Varanasi, Sitapur, and Mathura - in the state.
There are nearly 309 openings to be filled through the recruitment process involving - Preliminary and Main Exam.
Steps to check UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary examination Admit Card -
- Open the UPPSC official website.
- On the homepage of the site, open the link "UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket".
- A pop-up page will open, key in your UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary examination application number, dob, security pin and click on login.
- The UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary exam admit card will be presented on the screen. Candidate should check all details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, exam centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your UPPSC BEO 2019 preliminary examination admit card.
- Download it and take a printout for further reference.