UPSC is going to close the registration and application process tomorrow i.e. march 3, 2020 for Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Civil Service 2020 and Indian Forest Service 2020 Preliminary Exam.
UPSC has given the detailed notification for CBSE Civil Services Prelims 2020 on its official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in. Online applications would be accepted till 6 pm tomorrow (server time) on the official site.
Steps to apply for UPSC Prelims exam 2020
- Go to the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage and click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC.
- A new window will open and start your online application for UPSC Civil Services exam 2020.
- Applicants are first required to Register or complete Part I of the application and then proceed to Part II.
- Read the instructions, upload the documents and complete the online application fee process.
- Applicants must note that the corrections or any sort of changes would not be permitted in the UPSC online application form.
- In case you have made any errors while submitting the application, you are then required to submit a fresh application with the required changes.
- This too needs to be done before March 3, 2020.
UPSC Civil Services examination: Number of attempts allowed
Depending on the category you fall under, there are a maximum number of attempts a competitor is allowed for UPSC Civil Services exam:
- General/ Unreserved Category: 6 (till the age of 32 years)
- OBC/NCL & OBC NCL PwD: 9 (till the age of 35 years)
- General PwD: 9 (till the age of 32 years)
- SC/ST: Unlimited attempts (till the age of 37 years)