UPSC, the Union Public Service Commission is looking for candidates to hire for Scientists and other positions. Interested aspirants can apply for the post through the official site
This UPSC recruitment drive will fill up 41 posts of Scientist and other posts in the organization. The last date to recruit for the vacancies is March 12, 2020.
- Starting date of application: February 23, 2020
- Last date of application: March 12, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Junior Scientific Officer- 2 Posts
- Regional Home Economist- 1 Post
- Scientist B’ (Civil Engineering) - 7 Posts
- Scientist B’ (Electrical Engineering) - 2 Posts
- Scientist B’ (Civil Engineering) - 24 Posts
- Scientist B’ (Mechanical Engineering) - 2 Posts
- Scientist B’ (Environmental Engineering) - 2 Posts
- Scientist B’ (Geo Physics) - 1 Post
Other Details: UPSC Recruitment 2020
Applicants are required to pay a fee of ₹ 25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by visa/master credit/debit card. For more related information, aspirants can visit the official site of UPSC.