Dayanand Brajendra Swarup College (DBS), Kanpur was established in 1959. Initially it was affiliated to Agra University and later on with the establishment of Kanpur University (C. S. J. M. University) the college automatically got affiliated with C. S. J. M. University, Kanpur. It is a grant-in-aid institution and is recognized by the UGC. The aim of the institute is imparting quality and value based education to boys and girls students without discriminating caste, creed and class of the society. The objective of the institute is to stimulate the academic environment, to establish excellent centre of learning which may impart education to socially weaker section of the society and to promote quality of teaching learning. The institute strives to promote self evaluation and accountability among the faculty and to collaborate and interact with other stack holders of higher education.
Campus of Dayanand Brajendra Swarup College -
The college has a campus with the area 8.25 acres and having its own vast playground than any other college of the University
Facilities at Dayanand Brajendra Swarup College -
- Computer Lab
- First Aid Cell