Galgotias Educational Institutions (GEI) have been inculcating practical skills and creating ‘Global Professionals’ for more than 15 years.
Founded by Smt. Shakuntala Educational and Welfare Society, Galgotia Educational Institutions is currently led by Mr. Suneel Galgotia, Chairman and a resolute visionary. Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology is placed among the best in professional education in U.P. Technical University. It has achieved top positions in MBA, MCA and B.Tech. finals and has a record of 100% placements with the best corporate houses. It has also been ranked amongst the top engineering colleges in India by DATAQUEST NASSCOM survey and OUTLOOK-CFore College Survey.
Galgotia Educational Institutions combine a supremely empowering educational process, industry stalwarts in their faculty, global educational associations and relentless placement efforts, to offer the best of career opportunities to its students. Galgotia Educational Institutions are known for a combination of state-of-the-art campus, strategic teaching-learning process, together with the most advanced facilities, creating an environment in which wholesome corporate personalities are created.
- To be a provider of globally-competitive proficient professionals.
- To nurture and sustain academic excellence, programmed to promote innovation, scholarship and abilities to analyze, experiment and synthesize.
- To foster academic-industry/professional synergies and to forge strategic alliances for greater upward mobility.
- To import need based education and create an ethos for research of relevance.
- To contribute to social and industrial development of the region
- To establish a technology incubation center, software development park and entrepreneurship cell training facility.
- To strengthen ties with industries, professional societies, accrediting bodies and statutory authorities that share common goals and responsibilities
- To establish a campus for international students in academic collaboration with globally acclaimed premier institutions.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities for all facets of professional training.
- To improve the work culture and develop a congenial organizational set-up.