Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test - NANNAYA CET 2019 - Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram (erstwhile Rajahmundry) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission through Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (NANNAYA CET)-2019 into various Science and Arts Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Post Graduate Centers at Kakinada to TadepalliGudem and Colleges affiliated to AKNU offering PG Courses in East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2019-20
- The exam conducting body lays down a few ground rules regarding the eligibility of aspiring candidates. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
- Candidates who have their ug degree or are appearing for their final semester exam are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from other Universities recognized by any state or central government will be considered for admission if they have a three-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the required minimum percentage of marks by AKNU.
- Candidates who have got a bachelor degree by distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission by providing a residence certificate.
- Bachelor Degree in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Litt. and B.L from Universities other than those in the state of Andhra Pradesh is acceptable provided they are recognised by Govt.
- Candidates need a minimum of 50% marks in Group Subjects (Part II) for admission into all arts, m.ed. and science and engineering courses. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in group subjects (Part II) is sufficient.
- The minimum age required to apply for is 21 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
- The eligibility criteria are specific for each subject. Given below are the test codes for each subject that one can apply for AKNUCET.
|Name of subject ||Test code |
|Life Sciences ||101 |
|Physical Sciences ||102 |
|Mathematical Sciences ||103 |
|Chemical Sciences ||104 |
|Geology ||105 |
|Humanities & Social Sciences ||201 |
|Telugu ||203 |
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||February 28, 2019
|Last Date of Application Form
||April 15, 2019
|Closing of receiving application
||April 15, 2019
||September 23, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||May 07, 2019
|Starting of Counselling OF 2019
||Third Week of May, 2019
M.SC, M.COM, MA, BE/B.TECH,MBBS
Adikavi Nannaya University