Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD Jaipur) is an academic institution located in Jaipur, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of Craft Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an autonomous institute of excellence, set up by the Government of Rajasthan, to act as a catalyst for the crafts sector. The central idea of the Institute is to evolve a sustained program of growth and development of both craftsperson and craft sector in an integrated manner.
Eligibility Criteria is the set of rules and clauses which are set by the exam conducting authority. These rules are prescribed as per the requirement of the entrance examination. Candidates can apply for the examination only after satiating these eligibility standards. The eligibility criterion for admission into Indian Institute of Crafts and Design through IICD Entrance Exam 2019 is given below: For B. Des in Crafts and Design Program
- Candidates should have cleared higher secondary exam (10+2) from a recognized board of education.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the test.For M. Des in Crafts and Design Program
- Candidates should have a recognized Degree or Diploma in Architecture/Design, Fashion, Fine Art, and Home Science in Textiles & Clothing; Or
- Candidate should be a Artisans child/ward 5 years direct work experience in hereditary traditional crafts after successful passing of Senior Higher Secondary Board Exam; Graduates in any discipline with an aptitude towards crafts, fashion or design.
- Those appearing for their qualifying exam can also apply; the admission will be provisional and subject to obtaining the defined eligibility latest by 31st October 2019.For Foreign Nationals and NRI Candidates:
- International Candidates/NRI candidates seeking admission to Indian Institute of Crafts and Design must have the required educational qualifications/certificates similar or corresponding to that is needed for Indian candidates.Admission of Foreign Nationals/NRI candidates in various UG/PG/Certificate programmes of IICD is based on certain guidelines.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Subjective Type Question Based
|Total No. of Questions
|| 01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||November 28, 2018
|Last Date of Online Application Form
||March 28, 2019
||Part A - April 14/Part B - June 01, 2019
|Declaration of Result
||April 25, 2019
B.DES, M.DES,B.SC, BE/B.TECH
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CRAFTS AND DESIGN