1. PESSAT test centre for all courses will be only at PES University Ring Road campus, Bangalore. For B.Tech however, in addition to the Bangalore campus, we would have test centres across India.
2. Although BTech, BBA and M.Tech are offered at both Ring Road campus and Electronic city campus, PESSAT will be the same. For B.Tech, campus will be allotted during counseling based on PESSAT rank. For BBA and M.Tech, candidate can choose the campus of their choice after taking & qualifying PESSAT.
3. Admission for BBA, LLB course can be done through either CLAT/ LSAT/ PESSAT score. However, registration to PESSAT and payment of online registration fee of Rs. 1050 is mandatory even if admissions are to be done through CLAT/ LSAT scores.
4. Admissions for B.Arch course will be through the NATA/ JEE scores. However, registering to PESSAT is mandatory after which the candidate can upload the NATA/ JEE score on our website when the NATA/JEE scores are announced.
5. Admission for M.Tech will be primarily done for 6 branches, which are, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Biotechnology. However, after admission, the student would be provided with specialization options under each branch. For information regarding specializations under each branch given above.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (BTECH)
60% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent in science stream from a recognized board. Test Scores in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam) required.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION/ HOSPITALITY & EVENT MANAGEMENT (BBA/BBA-HEM)
10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
BACHELOR OF DESIGN (B.DES)
50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board with English as a mandatory course OR Atleast 50% aggregate in 3 year diploma with English as a mandatory course. Test score in PESSAT or UCEED.
BACHELOR OF LAW (BBA, LLB – 5 YEAR INTEGRATED LAW PROGRAM)
10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board. Shall have secured minimum marks of 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants. Shall have secured minimum marks of 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in qualifying examination, in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
CLAT or PESSAT or LSAT score is mandatory
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (B.ARCH)
50% aggregate marks in 10+2 and should have studied mathematics as a mandatory course OR 50% aggregate marks in 3 year diploma (any stream recognized by Central or State Government) with Mathematics as compulsory subject OR International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. 50% overall score in NATA/JEE Main paper 2 required. Candidates can also be admitted through KCET counseling.
||Online (Computer Based Test) except for B.Des. course
|Type Of Questions
||Multiple Choice Questions
|Total Number Of Questions
|Mode of Language
|Total Time Duration
||No Negative Marking
|Starting Of Online Application Form
||October 01 2018
|Last Date Of Online Application Form for students outside Bengaluru
||April 12, 2019
|Last Date Of Online Application Form for students From Bengaluru
||April 17, 2019
|Commencement of slot booking
||April 18, 2019
|Date of Entrance Examination
||15 April to 15 May 2019
|Declaration of result
||Last week of May 2019
|Starting of Counselling2019
BTech,B.Arch, BBA,M.Tech,BA, LLB, BBA/(BBA-HEM),B.DES,