Established in 1998, School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) conducts CET to offer admission to aspirants in undergraduate programmes on offer by the design college. SOFT also offers diploma and PG diploma design programmes to candidates. However, admission in these programmes are done on the basis of candidates performance in the portfolio and interview round only.
The eligibility criterion for SOFT CET 2019 is as set up by the School of Fashion Technology. Applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. B.Des
- Applicants should have passed or are appearing for class 12 exam from any stream, like Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Home Science/ Minimum Competency Vocational Course (MCVC) including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Candidates who have Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) or State Govt. Technical Education full time diploma of minimum 2 years after class 10.
- NRI and international aspirants can apply if they have an equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. Fashion Design Diploma
- Students can apply for this course if they have passed class 12 exam in any stream including National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). Post Graduation
- Aspirant should be a graduate from any stream (10+2+3 or equivalent) to be eligible to apply for admission.
||Online and Offline
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Multiple Type Question Based
||Part 1 - 180 Minutes/Part(CET) 2 - 150 Minutes
|Total No. Of Questions
||15 ( FOR CET 60 )
|| 01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||November 15, 2018
|Last Date of Online Application Form
||April 15, 2019
||May 08 to 11, 2019
|Declaration of Result
|| May 23, 2019
|Starting of Counselling
||July 09, 2019
B.DES, M.DES, DIPLOMA IN DESIGNFBDT and FBM, BE/B.TECH
School of Fashion Technology