Army College of Nursing, Jalandhar was established in the year 2005 for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen. ACN Jalandhar functions under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). It is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Army College of Nursingoffers B.Sc. and B.Sc.(Lateral) degree courses in the undergraduate degree course.
To apply for the program, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 45% marks in aggregate are eligible.
For while for the lateral courses, they must be in the first year of graduation degree in the relevant subject/course.
Admission to all the courses will be based on CWAT Score conducted by AWES as per the merit list.
- AIHMCT falls under the category of AWES (Army Welfare Education Society Professional College). Only children of serving Army personnel, ex-Army personnel and war widows of Army are only eligible for admission.
- The applicants of the below-mentioned categories of Army Personnel meet the AIHMCT WAT 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Category I
- Students must belong to any one of the below-mentioned categories:
- Children of Army Personnel who have served the Army with minimum 10 years of continuous service in the Army
- Children of Ex-Army Personnel who have taken discharged or released after ten years of service.
- Children of Ex-Army Personnel who have granted a regular pension, liberalised family pension, disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ individual medical board.
- Category II
- Adopted/ Step children and children of Remarried Widows:
- If Army Personnel adopted child at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Step children meet the eligibility criteria that they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army
- Category III
- Special Cases Eligibility Criteria:
- Wards of Ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF) who have served in the Army for at least 10 years.
- Eligibility criteria for Children of APS/ MNS/ TA Personnel
- Children of the APS Personnel, who have put in 10 years of service in Army.
- Children of the APS Personnel, who are directly recruited into APS and have completed 10 years of service.
- Children of the only member of MNS who have 10 years service as regular members or are in receipt of pension from the Army
- Children of TA Personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. of Marks
|Availability of Application Form
||January 10, 2019
|Last Date of Application Form
||March 30, 2019
||May 19, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||May 30, 2019
|Starting of Counselling of 2019
||June 27, 2019
BHM, BE/B.TECH, MBBS, B.SC, B.COM
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology