Centurian University Entrance Exam (CUEE) is conducted by Centurian University, Odisha for admissions to B Tech (Engineering), BTech (Agriculture) and BSc agriculture courses offered at the universitys Bhubaneshwar, Paralakhemundi, and Vijayanagarm/ Vishakhapatnam campuses.
For the examination, the candidates must be of Indian nationality with the age according to the Government of Orissa norms. The educational eligibility may differ according to the chosen program by the candidate. The educational eligibility Centurion University is as follows For B.Tech Program:-
- 10+2 examination or appearing in 10+2 examination.
- One must have studied in regufull-timetime formal education in school / college.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum average of 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for the reserved categories.
- For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program
- Candidate should have passed in 3 years diploma course in Engineering with at least a minimum average of 50% marks from State Council of Technical Education & Training of any state.
- Candidate must have passed or is appearing for bachelors degree examination (3-year duration) in Science from any university of India or UGC recognized college with a minimum average of 50% marks with Mathematics at +3 levels.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
|| Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
|Last Date of Application Form
||March 15, 2019
| Exam Date
||March 31, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||First Week of April, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
||April 09, 2019
BE/B.TECH, B.SC (AGRICULTURE), B.SC, MBBS,B.COM
Centurion University of Technology and Management