Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts All India Entrance Examination to shortlist aspirants for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in agriculture and allied sciences. ICAR conducts All India Entrance Examination for admission (AIEEA) to fill 15% seats in Bachelors degree programmes. Apart from that, on the basis of AIEEA UG aspirants are awarded “Aspirants applying for admission in UG programmes basis their performance in AIEEA UG exam can secure admission in 11 bachelors degree programmes. For convenience, AIEEA UG exam is divided into two streams.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by ICAR then his/her form will be rejected and would not be consider for admission. The general eligibility criteria, candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science/Mathematics. Given below is the eligibility criteria for AIEEA UG 2019 candidates can check: Nationality
- Candidates must be an Indian citizenAge Criteria
- Candidates age must be 16 years as on August 31, 2019. Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/Agriculture/Home Science in 10+2.
- Candidates who have studied Agriculture and not Physics or Chemistry are eligible for admission in State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates needs to secure 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 to be eligible for AIEEA 2019
- Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 to become eligible for AIEEA 2019.
||English and Hindi
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
|| Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. of Marks
||04 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||01 Mark Will Be Deducted for Each Incorrect Answer
|Availability of Application Form
|Last Date of Application Form
|| Fourth Week of April 2019
| Exam Date
||2nd Week of May, 2019
|Announcement of result
|| First Week of June, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
PG DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURE, BE/B.TECH, MBBS, B.SC, B.COM
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University