IUET (Integral University Entrance Test) is conducted by Integral University for admissions to the mentioned below undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across streams including Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Commerce, Information Technology and Management.
- IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates should check the criteria laid down by the university before they fill the application form. Only the application form of the eligible candidates will be accepted by the university.
- They should check IUET 2019 Application Form Details to know about the details that are to be filled in the application form.
- Age limit for IUET 2019:
- Age limit for B.Sc: For B.Sc Nursing program, the candidates age should be 17 years.
- Age limit for BA. LLB: For BA. LLB (5 years) program, the maximum age limit is 20 years and 22 years for SC / ST.
- Age limit for postgraduate programs: Candidates who wish to apply for postgraduate courses should not be more than 35 years of age.Educational Qualifications required for Undergraduate Programs:
- ALL COURSES MAX TO MAX MARKS REQUIRED 45% TO 55%
||Online(Computer Based Test)
|Number of Papers
||Different Exam for UG & PG Programmes
|Number of Sections
||Depends on the course/programme
|Question Paper Type
||Objective Type Question Based
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
|Last Date of Application Form
||March - April, 2019
|Online exam date
||March 11, 2019
|Announcement of result
BE/B.TECH,B.SC, B.ARCH, BCA,ME/M.TECH