Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) are conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities.
The exams take place in the month of May. These exams are mandatory for admission to various PG courses.
OUCET is conducted for admission to MSc, MA, M Com, M Ed, M Lib Sc, B Lib Sc, MPEd and Integrated programmes offered by following faculties:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Science
- For taking admission in Osmania University, candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Applicant must belongs to Telangana state only.
- Candidates must satisfy Local and Non Local status.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A equivalent examination will at least 40% in aggregate
- Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination with compartment are also eligible and secured at least 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying exam for SC / ST.
- Age Limit
- There is no age restriction for CET (Self Financing).
- Age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement for SC / ST and BC is 34 Years.
- Age limit for EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 Years.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Responsee
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||April 21, 2019
|Last Date of Application Form
||May 27, 2019
|Closing of receiving application
||May 27, 2019
||JUNE 04 TO 13 2019
|Announcement of Result
M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCJ, BLISc, MLISc, MSW, M.Ed, M.P.Ed