TS EAMCET 2020
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 10th June 2020. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is a state level entrance test
organized by JNT University, Hyderabad. Through this entrance test, large number of candidates gets admission in various private and government colleges situated in Telangana.
Candidates qualifying the entrance test successfully will get admission in various engineering, agriculture and medical programmes. Through this article candidates will get to know
the dates, registration process, eligibility criterion, admit card, exam pattern and other details related to TS EAMCET 2020.
The eligibility criterion of TS EAMCET 2020 is given below. Check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Nationality: Candidate applying for TS EAMCET 2020 should be Indian national or PIO/OCI card holder.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applying candidate should satisfy Non-Local/Local status requirements as per the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/12/2020.
- For Engineering/Biotechnology: Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level with PCM as optional or related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology or its equivalent recognized byBIE Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Check below all the details of exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2020:
- Exam Mode: TS EAMCET 2020 will be organized in CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
- Total of 160 questions will be there in engineering as well as agriculture entrance test.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 160 marks.
- Time Duration: Total time duration to complete the exam paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses. +1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|| Dates (Announced)
| Notification release
|| 19th February 2020
| Online Application form release
|| 21st February 2020
| Last date of application submission without late fee
|| 10th June 2020
| Application correction window open
|| 11th – 16th June 2020
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
|| 15th June 2020
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-
|| 20th June 2020
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-
|| 25th June 2020
| Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-
|| 30th June 2020
| Availability of Admit card
|| 22nd June – 3rd July 2020
| TS EAMCET 2020 Exam
|| 6th – 9th July 2020
| Publication of provisional answer key
| Last date of Objection/Suggestion submission for answer key
| Results announcement/Release of final answer key
| Release of Rank card
| Starting of Counseling
- Courses after 12th Commerce
- Courses after 12th Science
- Management Courses
- Law Courses
- Arts & Humanities Courses
- Engineering Courses
- Medical Courses
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management, New Delhi
- Sandip University, Nashik
- Sinhgad Institutes Pharmacy, Pune
- Rajarshi Shahu College of Pharmacy, Buldana
- SN Institute of Pharmacy, Yavatmal
- R. C. Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (RCPIPER), Dhule
- Rajgad Dnyanpeeth’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Rajmata Jijau Shikshan Prasarak Mandal College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Principal K M Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Mumbai