NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam that is conducted every year. This exam is conducted by NTA that is National Test Agency that focus on the admissions to undergraduate courses in hospitality. Earlier the NCHMT, National Council of Hotel management and catering technology was responsible for conduction of NCHM JEE. Following is the complete NCHMT JEE 2019 Notification.
- Before fill the application form, candidates will have to check if they clear the eligibility criteria. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certificate approved by a registered medical practitioner in the specified format as mentioned in the official website.
- The common eligibility criteria for all courses are:
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with English as compulsory subject. Clearing English subject is mandatory.
- Candidates appearing for final exam and awaiting final result are also eligible to apply for the exam (provided they submit their proof of qualifying 10+2 standard exam along with other eligibility conditions at the time of admission or counselling).
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling in order are eligible to apply for the program.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public-School Examination in India or in a foreign country acknowledged by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination accepted by NCVT and SCVT of the state applicant belongs to.
- Age Limit
- The higher age limit for General & OBC applicants is 22 years as on 1st August 2019
- The higher age limit for SC/ST is 25 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
||English and Hindi
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||04 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||01 Mark Will Be Deducted for Each Incorrect Answer
|Availability of Application Form
||January 15, 2019
|Last Date of Application Form
||March 15, 2019
||April 27, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||May 15, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN H.M, BHM,B.SC,BE/B.TECH,MBBS
Institute of Hotel Management
Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Munnar Catering College
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
State Institute of Hospitality Management