Siksha O Anusandhan (SOA), formerly Siksha O Anusandhan University or SOA University, is a private Deemed to be university located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The university is composed of nine degree-granting schools and colleges and has a student body of around 10,000. Many of SOAs programs are nationally accredited, including engineering, medicine, pharmacy, business, nursing, biotechnology, science, humanities, environment, nano technology, materials science, agriculture and law.
- Eligibility or interested candidates fill the application form before March 31, 2019.
- Before proceeding towards Registration, candidates should make sure that they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of the exam. Read More SAAT Eligibility
- The exam is to be conducted in online mode at 62 centers across more than 40 cities.Check SAAT Exam Center
- A total of 60 multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be asked and number of sections in question paper will vary with subject.
- Questions will be asked only in English language.
- Candidates will secure 4 marks for each correct answer and loose 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||04 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||December 05, 2018
|Last Date of Application Form
||March 31, 2019
||April 14 to 18, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||May 04, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
||May 06, 2019
BE/B.TECH, B.PHARM, ME/M.TECH, M.PHARM, B.SC (NURSING)
Siksha O Anusandhan University