VELS Entrance Examination (VEE) is conducted by VELS Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies(VISTAS). The exam is conducted for admissions various undergraduate and postgraduate program offered at the Institute including the following:
- Eligibility for VEE 2019 is based on academic qualification, minimum secured marks in qualifying exam as is given below herewith:
- Age Limit:
- No age limit is specified by VELS University for any particular course.
- Academic Qualification:Undergraduate CoursesB .Sc (Pass in +2, HSC or equivalent with Biology / Maths / Physics / Chemistry)B.E/ B .Tech (Passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10+2) Curriculum (Academic Steam) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry)BBA/BA/B.Com/BCA (Pass in 12, HSC or Equivalent)Law (Pass in +2, or its equivalent) B. Pharmacy (Studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology at +2 level) Postgraduate CoursesM .Pharmacy (B .Pharmacy degree of recognized University and PCI) M .Sc (Degree in B .Sc) M.B.A (Any Degree with 50% 10+2+3 pattern of Education) M.E (A pass in B.E / B .Tech) M.C.A (Any degree with Math or Statistics or Mathematical Physics as main / allied subject) M.A (Pass in UG)
- For Foreign/NRI Candidates:
- Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling to apply for UG courses.
- For PG course, candidates must also have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 year duration.
- Academic performance must be in the form of certified English transcripts listing all the courses with grades.
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
|Last Date of Application Form
||April 30, 2019
||May 13, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||Third Week of May, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
MBA/PGDM, LLB, BE/B.TECH, M.PHIL/PH.D IN ARTS, M.PHARM