Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination or UKSEE 2019 will be conducted by Uttarakhand Technical Univerisity (UKTU). UKSEE 2019 will offer admission to undergraduate courses of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and postgraduate courses of Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (M. Tech), and Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) in the institutions affiliated to UKTU. Candidates seeking admission to these courses will have to apply to and qualify in UKSEE 2019 in order to become eligible for the process of admission. The criteria of admission will be based upon the merit rank secured by the candidates in UKSEE 2019.
It is essential that candidates are aware of the UKSEE eligibility criteria 2019 before applying for the entrance test. The eligibility criteria of UKSEE 2019 which all the candidates are required to meet include the following:
- The candidates must be domicile of the state of Uttarakhand and produce a domicile certificate (if passed in the qualifying exam from any state other than Uttarakhand) at the time of admission.
- The candidates applying to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes must meet the UKSEE 2019 eligibility criteria specified for each course. UKSEE B.PharmaAll candidates appearing for UKSEE B.Pharm 2019 are required to meet the general eligibility criteria for UKSEE 2019. In addition, candidates also need to meet the following UKSEE B.Pharm eligibility criteria 2019 for admission into the course.
- Candidates must pass or have passed the higher secondary or class 12 examination from a recognized board with the compulsory subjects of physics, chemistry along with either biology/mathematics/biotechnology.
- Candidates must also have secured an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the three subjects mentioned above. UKSEE B.H.M.C.T.Candidates are required to fulfil the specific UKSEE BHMCT eligibility criteria 2019 in addition to meeting the general criteria of eligibility for UKSEE 2019. The UKSEE BHMCT 2019 eligibility criteria have been described below.
- Candidates are required to have passed in class 12 or higher secondary examination from a recognized university/council/board with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must obtain an aggregate of 45% (40% for the reserved categories) in class 12 or the qualifying examination. UKSEE M.C.A.Candidates must meet the requirements of eligibility for UKSEE MCA 2019 in addition to fulfilling the general UKSEE 2019 eligibility criteria for admission to the course. The UKSEE MCA eligibility criteria 2019 can be checked by the candidates below
- Candidates must have completed their graduation (of minimum three-year duration) with Mathematics studied as a subject in either graduation or class 12 level.
- Candidates from the general category must have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks while those belonging to reserved category must have obtained an aggregate of 45% marks in the graduation exam. UKSEE M.B.ACandidates seeking admission to UKSEE MBA 2019 must fulfill certain specific eligibility criteria along with meeting the eligibility requirements of UKSEE 2019. The UKSEE MBA eligibility criteria 2019 have been listed below.
- Candidates seeking admission to UKSEE MBA 2019 need to complete/must have completed a minimum three-year undergraduate course from any recognized university.
- An aggregate of 50% marks (45% for the reserved category) in the graduate course is mandatory. UKSEE M.TechCandidates must meet the eligibility criteria of UKSEE M.Tech 2019 in addition to meeting the UKSEE 2019 eligibility requirements in order for admission into the course. The UKSEE M.Tech eligibility criteria 2019 have been listed below.
- Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates are required to pass the undergraduate degree with an aggregate of 50% marks (45% for the reserved category). UKSEE M.PharmaCandidates seeking admission to post-graduate courses in pharmacy in the institutions affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UKTU) must meet the UKSEE M.Pharm eligibility criteria 2019. The specific eligibility criteria of UKSEE M.Pharm 2019 have been listed below.
- Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree ie, bachelor in pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Candidates are also required to obtain an aggregate of 55% marks (50% for the reserved categories) in the undergraduate examination.
||English and Hindi
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
||Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
|| 03 Mark Will Be Awarded for Each Correct Answer
||01 Mark will be Deducted For Each Incorrect answer
|Availability of Application Form
||April 15, 2019
|Last date to fill Application form
||April 30, 2019
| Exam Date
||May 10 to 11, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||May 30, 2019
||Third week of June 2019
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions
College of Engineering
Uttarakhand Technical University
Birla Institute of Applied Science
Uttaranchal Institute of Pharmaceutical Science