Conducted by Sharda University, SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) is a single platform admission test. This comprehensive test is at par with leading Universities & National/State Level Entrance tests conducted across India.
SUAT comprises different set of papers for different disciplines. It is one of the most exhaustive & unique Online Test conducted by Sharda University.
Through SUAT 2019, aspirants will be eligible for the following programmes:
BTech + MBA integrated
BTech + MTech integrated
BBA + MBA integrated
Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
BSc in all disciplines
The basic Eligibility Criteria for appearing in SUAT 2019 (for UG courses) is passing class 12th pass from any of the recognized boards in India. For PG courses, an applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree. Applicants must be at least 17 years till December 31 of the academic year to which they are seeking admission. Indian/ NRI/ International candidates are also eligible to apply for SUAT 2019. The course-wise eligibility criteria for Sharda University is given below:
- Course SUAT 2019 Eligibility
- B. Tech Matriculation with 60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 60% marks without gap between 10thand 12th + SUAT (Online Test) followed by Personal Interview. Or JEE All India Rank; Less than 3 lacs Or UPSEE All India Rank; Less than 50, 000
- B. Tech + M. Tech (Integrated) Matriculation with 60% marks, Sr. Secondary (10+2) 60% marks
- B. Tech + MBA (Integrated) BCA / BCA (Software Engg) Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer/ Information Science being one of the subject
- MCA BCA/ B. Sc. With 50% marks Must have studied Mathematics at graduation or Sr. Secondary level For BCA student duration will be 2 year.
- M. Tech B. E/ B. Tech in respective major with 60% marks GATE/ NET Qualified students will be preferred.
- BBA Dual Specialization Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.
- B. Com (Hons) Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.
- B. A (Hons)
- MBA (Dual Specialization) Graduate with Minimum 50 % marks. Proficiency in English Communication SUAT (online test) or MAT with 75 percentile score. CAT with 65 percentile score followed by Group discussion and personal interview.
- BBA + MBA (Integrated) Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Commerce/ Mathematics as a subject at secondary sr. level.
- B. Arch Sr. Secondary (10+2) and mathematics with 55% marks Should be NATA Qualified
- M. Arch B. Arch with 50% marks
- B. A (Journalism & Mass Communication) Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- M. A (Journalism & Mass Communication) Graduate in any discipline Create personality
- Bachelor of Design Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Proficiency in English Communication
- B. A (Hons) Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks Proficiency in English Communication
|Number of Sections
|Type of Questions
|| Objective Type Question Based
|Total No. Of Questions
||01 Mark Will Be Given For Each Correct Response
||NO NEGATIVE MARKING
|Availability of Application Form
||February 19, 2019
|Last Date of Application Form
||Fourth Week of May, 2019
||First Week of June, 2019
|Announcement of Result
||Second Week of June, 2019
|Announcement of Counselling
||Last Week of June, 2019
BE/B.TECH, ME/M.TECH, MBA/PGDM, BBA/BBM, B.COM