Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a state university, located in Delhi. It was established in the year 1998. It offers UG, PG, Ph.D. and Diploma programs in various disciplines in University Schools, Government Colleges and Self-Financing colleges affiliated to it. The university invites application form in the month of January for UG & PG courses and in March for Integrated & Research courses. Candidates seeking admission to all the courses can apply online by visiting the official website of IP University (IPU).
- Nationality: - The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
For UG courses:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 10+2 pass or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit:
- The candidate must not be beyond 21 years of age for all the UG courses other than MBBS/BDS.
- For MBBS/BDS, the candidate must not be beyond 25 years of age.
For PG Courses:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should complete their graduate degree.
- Age Limit:
- For postgraduate programs, the age should be or less than 35 years.
- Bachelor of Vocation applicants should not be beyond 45 years of age.
Age Relaxation The details regarding the age relaxation are given below:
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer (designated) of the concerned program.
- Candidates exceeding the upper age limit up to five years may provisionally apply/ appear in the Common Entrance Test.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates along with widows/defence personnel are given a relaxation of 5% marks.
Here students can check the IPU CET exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Pattern: It will be conducted in the OMR pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use a blue or black ballpoint pen to mark the answer.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will contain 150 questions (200 for Biotechnology).
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for the wrong answer. Questions with more than one answer will also be considered as the wrong answer.
| IPU CET Application Form Starting Date
|| 03 March 2020
| Application Form Last Date
|| 17 April 2020
| Application Fee Last Date
|| 31 March 2020
| Application Form Correction Date
|| April 2020
| Admit Card Release Date
|| 10 May 2020
| IPU CET 2020 Exam Date
|| 20 – 30 May 2020
| Answer Key
|| After exam
| Result Date
|| 05 June 2020
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Institute of Information Technology and Management
HMR Institute of Technology & Management
Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology