Due to the ongoing Coronavirus spread along with pan-India lockdown, it seems like NTA has delayed the application process for DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test) 2020. NTA was supposed to start the application process for DUET 2020 this week. Due to the ongoing pan India coronavirus lockdown NTA has extended the application date for several exams and has postponed the examinations such as JEE Main and NEET UG.
The National Testing Agency conducts Delhi University Entrance Test for the admissions to the UG and PG programmes offered at the colleges of the university. DUET is conducted for the following subjects: -
- B Tech (Information technology and mathematical innovations)
- BA Hons Business Economics
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administrations (Financial Investment Analysis)
- BA Hons Humanities and Social Science
- B Ed
- Health Education and Sports
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
- BA Hons Multimedia and Mass communication
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
About DUET Exam:
The Delhi University entrance test will be conducted for a duration of 2 hours over different exam centers. The examination will have 100 questions, each question will be of 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Interested aspirants are suggested to visit the official website regularly to get latest updates.