BSEB is all set to conduct the Bihar Secondary Teacher's Eligibility Test (STET) today, January 28, 2020, in two shifts, at several exam centers across the state of Bihar. According to the information, there are 25,270 openings for teachers of classes 9th and 10th while 12,065 openings are there for teachers of classes 11th and 12th.
- The question paper will have objective type questions
- Both the paper will consist 100 subject-specific questions and 50 questions associated with teaching methodology.
- Paper 1 will have the following subjects each with 30 marks and 30 questions: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and Language 2, Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
- Paper 2 will have 150 questions with 150 marks which will consist the following subjects: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and Language 2, Mathematics and science/social science.
Exam timing: Bihar STET:
- Paper 1: Morning shift (10 am -12:30 pm)
- Paper 2: Evening shift from (2 pm - 4:30 pm)
Bihar STET: Important information to keep in mind
- Carry the hard copy of the admit card with you. Without it, the candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam center.
- The admit card is available on the official site i.e. bsebstet2019.in
BSEB, The Bihar School Examination Board is established for conducting an exam at the end of the Secondary School stage, for prescribing a course of studies for such examination and for carrying out such other objects and duties as may be taken necessary for the purpose as stated in the Act, Rules, and Regulations of the Board.