The CBSE has released the class 10th and 12th board exam date sheet exactly 60 days before the exam. The Board conducts annual class 10, 12 exams each year for near 30 lakh students. CBSE proposes 240 subjects in both the classes and conducts the exam in 30,000 subject combinations. The Board has issued guidelines for students that cover the time permitted for the examination and to carry out other formalities of the exam.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Date Sheet:
Guidelines for CBSE Board Exam:
- Students should reach the exam hall well before the scheduled time.
- Answer books will be given to the students between 10 am-10:15 am.
- Before the declaration is made to start answering the question paper, students should only write their particulars on the answer book.
- After the particulars are filled, the answer book will be reviewed and signed by Assistant Superintendents.
- Students will be given the question paper at 10.15 am.
- According to the Board rules, students would be permitted to read the question paper properly before attempting it. Hence students would be given 15 minutes to read the question paper from 10.15 am-10.30 am. Within this time, students can figure a suitable strategy to write the answers.
- Students would be allowed to write the answers at 10.30 .
- The Board has stated the duration of the papers in the date sheet. Students will not be permitted to write beyond the permissible duration for each paper.
- According to the date sheet issued by the Board, the class 10th exams will be conducted from February 15 till March 20 and class 12th exams will be conducted from February 15 till March 30. The practical exams would be held from January 1, 2020 - February 7, 2020.