The South Eastern Railway has issued an official notification inviting all the eligible candidates for Assistant Loco Pilot, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, JE (Works) and other posts. The South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 is being conducted to fill a total of 617 openings.
The online registration procedure of Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 or South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 has begun and the last date to apply is April 23. The applicants are hereby notified that all the certificates and documents related to their eligibility for GDCE(General Departmental Competitive Examination) should be obtained on or before the closing date of submission of the filled-in application then alone their candidature for the GDCE will be considered.
Total Vacancies: 617
Name of the post:
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 167
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist: 68
- Commercial Cum Ticket Typist: 24
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Typist: 44
- JE (P Way): 3
- JE (Works): 2
- JE (Signal): 1
- JE (Tele): 1
Application process for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of South Eastern Railway Cell.
- On the homepage, open 'Notice' tab.
- Then, open "Link for GDCE ONLINE APPLICATION".
- On the new page, go through the instruction carefully and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Key in all the required details in the directed format.
- Attach all the required documents for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Then, Click on Submit.