Mbbs in Armenia
Armenia is known for its friendly environment and affordable living conditions for Indian students. With more than half of the population having some knowledge of English, it becomes an ideal prospect to study MBBS in Armenia. Every year a large number of students come from all over the world for having better experience in the MBBS study. The hi-tech qualities of Armenia make it popular and appealing enough to bring an enormous number of students. The degree provided by the Medical Colleges in Armenia holds equal esteem as that of provided in India. All Armenian medical universities are recognized by MCI and WHO and the degree from any Armenian medical college holds global recognition. Armenia offers some of the best universities to study medicine such as Yerevan State Medical University, Haybusak University of Yerevan and St Theresa Medical University. All Armenian Medical Universities conduct classes in English. With overseas funds transfer and search for suitable accommodation, the admission process in any medical college in Armenia becomes moderately complex. Mycareeridea.com helps you simplify this process and make it as easy as ABC.
Top Mbbs Colleges in Armenia
- St. Tereza Medical University Armenia
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Eligibility Criteria of Mbbs in Armenia
- Qualifications - For General category: Minimum 50% in 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
For Reserved category: Minimum 40% in 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Age - Minimum 17 years of age.
- Clearance of NEET examination.
Most Armenian Universities release their application form in November which can be applied online. After applying and submitting the required documents to the preferred university, the partial fee submission are asked for, performing which, the student will receive a formal invitation letter from the university. On the basis of this invitation letter, the student can apply for a visa and receive his or her admission letter from the university.
- Duly-filled application form and Resume.
- Attested copies of mark sheets and passing certificates (Class 10th and 12th).
- Attested copies of the academic documents.
- 12 passport size photographs.
- Passport with three notarized photocopies.
- Medical certificated along with HIV report.
Perks of Studying in Armenia
- The duration of MBBS in Armenia is 6 years, of which, last year is solely contributed to practical studies through an internship in an affiliated hospital. However, some medical colleges in Armenia, like St. Theresa Medical University, keep the duration of MBBS limited to 5 years.
- Studying in any Armenian medical university will give you a unique enriching experience as you’ll be exposed to international seminars, meet foreign students from all over the world, and will be able to witness a new culture.
- There is no requirement to pass IELTS or TOEFL screenings to study MBBS in Armenia.
- The visa for medical studies in Armenia is easily obtainable.
- Armenian medical universities provide easy scholarships and other financial benefits to abled students. Indian banks also provide an easy student loan for overseas study.
- After obtaining an MBBS degree, you can become a general practitioner in India after clearing MCI screening.
- You can also work in Armenia without a work permit.
- Students returning to India after completing the MBBS studies from Armenian Universities will be qualified to practice in India after clearing the licensing examination.